The Prince Claus Fund Ticket Fund, Worldwide
The Prince Claus Fund supports artists and cultural practitioners with funding for train or economy class flight tickets to:
- Attend a meeting, festival, conference for the first time to expand professional networks
- Attend capacity development programmes (e.g. workshops, talent development, etc.)
- Participate in local arts and culture scenes followed by knowledge-sharing with local and/or international peers
- Set up new (experimental) cross-border partnerships for upcoming projects, particularly those in the preparation or development phase
Who can apply?
Artists and cultural practitioners from Malaysia and other countries listed on the DAC list of ODA. This list consists of all low- and middle-income countries based on gross national income (GNI) per capita as published by the World Bank, with the exception of G8 members, European Union (EU) members and countries with a firm accession date for entry into the EU.
Priority is given to emerging artists and cultural workers; those aged below 35 or are within the first 10 years of their career
Individuals focusing on contemporary artistic and cultural disciplines are encouraged to apply.
Application closed 1st June 2016 and reopens 1st January 2017
Up to USD 1,000 for train or economy flight tickets
Applicants must have organized with and secured a host organization for application to be considered. Applications must be also received by Prince Claus Fund at least eight weeks prior to travel date.
The following requests will NOT be considered for the fund:
- Applications in which the traveller and/or host organization will partake in activities that focus only on the academic sector or represent traditional approaches to research and education (e.g. school/university exchanges, scholarships, research or education programmes firmly located within a traditional institution)
- Trips which are tourism related
- Trips to attend award ceremonies, auditions and competitions, summer camps, summer schools, and student exchanges
- Applications in which the traveller and/or host organization represents student bodies, commercial organizations, state institutions (such as governmental bodies), organizations focusing primarily on education, therapy or religion
Contacts and links