Global Fellowship Programme with International Society for the Performing Arts (ISPA), New York
The Global Fellowship Programme is intended for emerging and mid-career performing arts professionals. ISPA’s large international network of fellows are also invited to exchange views at the ISPA Congress.
Who can apply?
Anyone with a minimum of 5 years working experience and currently in the performing arts field. Priority is given to applicants from developing countries.
Please refer to their website.
What does the fellowship provide?
- One-year ISPA membership with access to all member benefits
- Full Pass registration to the New York 2018 Congress (January 9 – 11, 2018)
- One-day Fellows-only Seminar prior to the New York Congress (January 8, 2018)
- Subsidy to assist with travel and accommodation expenses related to attending the Congress (subsidies do not generally exceed 2,500 USD)
- Introduction to a current ISPA member who will welcome the Fellow to the Congress and help facilitate their participation as part of ISPA’s Community Building Program
Able to attend and participate in all of the events (ISPA Congress and seminar).
ISPA is a global network of more than 450 leaders in the performing arts. The organization generally holds two congresses in two different cities each year; one in January and another, midyear.
Contacts and Links