Center Stage Korea 2017 International Open Call
In a heartbeat
This is a special grant programme for presenting Korean performance at Center Stage Korea 2017. Center Stage Korea is an international market development grant program whose mission is to support and promote the presentation of Korea performing arts on the international stage. Center Stage Korea partners with presenters, performing arts centers, theatres and others staging Korea-focused performing arts programs.
Who can apply?
International presenter (festival, venue, or network) seeking to organise program featuring Korean artist/groups
- A single festival or venue presenting Korean programmes:
- Featuring two or more Korean performing artist/groups
- Featuring Korean performing group(s) in an opening or closing performance
- A tour featuring one or more Korean performing artist/groups with two or more partner organisations in several venues.
Necessary Conditions of the Project
- The proposed project must provide appropriate remuneration to the Korean artist/groups (e.g. performance fees, accommodation, per diems)
- The proposed project must start and end between March 2017 and January 2018
International airfare, Freight costs
- Grant will be directly allocated to the invited artists/companies of selected proposals
1 September – 30 November 2016 (Results will be announced on January 2017)
- KAMS proposal application
- Documents demonstrating previous projects
How to submit?
For more information please visit http://eng.gokams.or.kr/