Participate in Pitchpad ASEAN at Borak Arts Series 2017!
Do you have what it takes to perform for the world stage? Have an impactful piece to tour festivals? Submit your works to be a part of Pitchpad ASEAN at Borak Arts Series 2017 !
This year’s Pitchpad-ers will have the honour to pitch their works in front of prominent Festival Directors and Venue Programmers from the US, Japan, Australia and Malaysia.
Pitchpad ASEAN allows up to 10 successful applicants to pitch their new works to a line-up of international festival directors and venue presenters during Borak Arts Series. Participants of Pitchpad ASEAN may potentially secure additional project support, representation, touring opportunities, performance engagements, international exposure, premiere locations, and more, as a direct result of their presentations at Pitchpad ASEAN.
To be eligible to pitch, prospective projects must meet one of the two criteria:
- The work is still in developmental stage with plans to premiere within the next two years OR
- The work has already premiered but has not yet toured outside its country of origin
Eligibility criteria for all applicants:
- Professional performing artist(s) or company originating from an ASEAN member country
- Available to present at Borak Arts Series on Sunday, 15 October 2017 between 11.30 am to 3.00 pm
- Able to attend a technical rehearsal on the evening of 14 October 2017
Applications must be submitted by 8 September 2017 at 17:00 (UTC/GMT +8 hours) along with proof of payment for the application fee of MYR58 nett.