The aim of ASWARA’s Foundation Studies In Creative Arts is to prepare students for entry into Bachelor of Degree (Hons) programs or other relevant degree programs at the National Academy of Arts, Culture and Heritage (ASWARA) or other local universities.
The objective of the Program:
The objective of the Foundation Studies In Creative Arts is specified as follows:
- Acquire knowledge, skills and experience through the process of preparation, production, and management of creative artwork.
- Ability to think creatively and critically to plan, produce and interpret basic information about the process and the results of creative artwork.
- Competent to use the techniques, skills and basic equipment needed for creative art production technologies.
- Able to communicate efficiently and professionally plus able to collaborate to produce production in the field of creative arts.
- Apply self-learning skills and basic knowledge in advanced education and employment.